Celeb stylist Matthew Monzon kept Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ look classic on last night’s red carpet. Julia wore a simple, royal-blue gown dressed up with Old Hollywood-inspired waves for a glamourous effect. Here's how to recreate the look at home with Oribe. —Vita Daily
1. Prep hair with Mystify Restying Spray from mid-shaft to ends.
2. Saturate hair from roots to end with Maximista Thickening Spray.
3. Blow-dry the hair with hands and lifting at the roots for extra volume until almost dry.
4. Part hair on the left side and finish drying with a round brush section by section, smoothing down the hair.
5. Set the front pieces of hair in medium-sized Velcro rollers to create classic, old-Hollywood waves.
6. After letting the curlers cool, remove and brush out the waves with a large paddle brush.
7. Pull back the small section in front of the left ear and secure with pins at the back of the head.
8. Set the waves in place with Superfine Hair Spray.
Photo by @matthewmonzon.